Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wanna Party??


blogiversary


My bloggy bestie, Kelly, of Living Apockylypse is having a huge party over at her place today to celebrate her Blogiversary! And let me tell you, you don't want to miss out on the festivities!

First of all, if you don't know Kelly, you should. She is one of the craftiest, most creative, smart, supportive, beautiful ladies I know. I could go on and on with the adjectives, but maybe you should go meet her yourself!

She made a huge announcement this morning about a new site she has dreamed up with the help of some others to start a new blog/community that is centered on craftalongs, called ApoCALypse. And let me tell you, I'm so excited for it to get going!


ApoCALypse


All day long she has special guest posts and DIY's going up, from some of my very favorite ladies, including Polly, Gillian and Claire - just to name a few.

And did I mention the giveaways? There is one from me that you can find here  and we've also teamed up to offer a special little contest for all the new bloggers out there. So, make sure you check it out.

So, head on over now. Leave her some love. Tell her Happy Blogiversay! And join in the festivities. It's a beautiful day for a party, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment