Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday, I'm in ♥


It's time again. My Friday favorites wrap-up! Today I'm going to get right to it, because I've got serious work to do so that I can start my weekend!

So, here we go:



  • Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa is doing a series What I Would Wear - The Hunger Games. I haven't talked at great length on here about what a Hunger Games fan I am. But I am! I'm obsessed and cannot wait for the movie. Every time I see the trailer I get chill bumps. I love the thought she's put into these posts, but mainly I'm just jealous that she thought of it first!
  • Skye's My Hometown post was near and dear to my heart. She was raised about an hour away from where I am in East Texas (and hopefully we will get to meet up one day). Her post about the town she grew up in is a very accurate description of East Texas living and I loved every second of it!
  • These Moscow Mules featured over at Sugar and Charm  seem to be the perfect drink for summer. I know I will be giving them a try and sipping on one on the front porch rocking chairs in the coming months.
  • I loved Savy Sassy Moms post on 10 Wardrobe Essentials. If you follow along, you know my love/hate relationship with fashion. I liked these super easy ideas for making my wardrobe work for me in my super hectic lifestyle. Also, have you seen this ebook The No Brainer Wardrobe by Hayley of Tiny Twig Goes Out on a Limb. I've heard some other bloggers say good stuff about it and I'm thinking about downloading the book this weekend.
  • Still worried about what to do now that Picnik is going away? I know I still am and have been looking at a ton of different options. My Black Tongue does a tutorial on using Creative Kit which is a feature of Google+. Definitely take a look if you're still looking for picture editing software to use.

So what did I miss? You tell me what you stumbled across this weekend that will rock my world! And cross your fingers it doesn't rain on Sunday - we are going to attempt to do our engagement pictures again!
 

2 comments:

  1. you are a good blogging friend for recommending those other blogs!
    I hope it doesn't rain on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you? I am so glad you are enjoying them so! I love creating them and really using my imagination while pretending to shop too! Haha you can't go wrong there!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete