Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Following Your Dreams with Taylor Morgan


Hey everyone! My name is Taylor. I am a fashion designer, wife, student, stylist, and big dreamer! My family taught me not only to have big dreams, but to make them happen! And that's exactly what I am trying to do... I left my comfy life to fight for my dreams in New York City! I work as a bridal consultant on 5th ave, go to fashion school at FIT, and blog all about the journey!

Taylor Morgan Design Black and White Dress
(This dress I am wearing is a Taylor Morgan Original Design )

I am not going to lie, it can be very hard and very frustrating at times to follow your dreams; to take the road less traveled. But with the fear, the struggle, the pain, and the doubt also come the extreme levels of joy and satisfaction that come from knowing you fought through it and survived!

Taylor Morgan Design Wedding Dresses in Serendipity Bridal

Taylor Morgan Design Wedding Dress Sketches

In 2010, while my husband was finishing school in Austin Texas, I decided to produce my first bridal collection. I just went for it, and came out with my first bridal line. It can be seen at taylormorgandesign.com. After that, I realized I wanted to learn more, and push myself even further, and so my husband and I moved to NYC.

My blog is this journey, and I hope you will join me! :)

xoxo,
Taylor


Thank you Taylor for stopping by today and sharing with the Elf House readers! Isn't she a doll? And so super talented! Definitely stop by and show Taylor some love and check out her beautiful blog!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to check her blog out. I've dreamed of designing my own clothes, but first I have to learn a bit more about sewing.

    That black & white dress is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete