Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Thought For Thursday {The Unexpected}


I'm linking up with Mama Marchand's Musings today for her A Thought for Thursday. I'm a new follower of her blog and when I came across this I just loved the idea! So I'm jumping on the bandwagon and will try to make this a weekly feature for me as long as she keeps it up!



If you follow my blog, you know my life has taken itself on an incredible new journey. And with that, as any journey, it has it's ups and downs and twists and turns. When I imagined myself at 31, I never would have:

1)  Seen my career being a Bid Coordinator at the amount of money I make (which is not a lot)
2)  Thought I would be a live-in girlfriend to my boyfriend of 5 months
3)  Had 4 kiddos living with me ages 10-16
4)  Be living back in the town I grew up in (I swore I would never do that)

However, with all that said, I have never felt so certain in my life that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. I've always believed that God has a plan for each of us. I always wondered why I hadn't found Mr. Right yet or if I would ever have kids or a job that I enjoy. It was just a long wait. He has delivered all those things to me - just not in exactly the package I had envisioned in my head.

It's not always easy, but life isn't normally. This may not be where I had thought I would be - but in my heart, I know it's exactly where I'm supposed to be.


mama marchand’s musings


Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~


4 comments:

  1. I love this quote! It's very fitting for my life, as well.

    Thanks for linking up and for being a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Nykki's Mane Blog Blog Hop :)
    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this thought! :) It's so true, although you may not be where you expected or planned, you are there for a reason. And if you are happy then that is all that matters! :) I am checking out Mama Marchands blog now!

    Thanks for stopping by my Monday Beauties Blog Hop! Remember this is only my first one, so it should get more and more popular! :)

    Don't forget to stop by next Monday to leave your link again and find even more blogs!

    xoxo, nykki
    http://www.mymaneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes life isn't what you expect it to be, but when you stop and take a look at what you have it is most likely even better. By now I thought my life would be different, but I love where I am at and can't wait for the future.

    Stopping by from the Monday Beauties Blog Hop.

    ~your newest follower

    www.theclumsycoquette.com

    ReplyDelete