Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Update...


Well, that's right. Another weekend at the ball field. I'm not sure this is ever going to end. But the boys love playing, so that's all that matters, right? Well, that's what I keep telling myself! It was HOT out this weekend and I ended up coming home with a tad bit of a sunburn. I even put on sunscreen - I guess the sun just seared right through it! All in all, it was a wonderful weekend. All the family was together. My Mom even came out to watch the boys play on Sunday. We all had a chance to sit down together and eat and catch up. And Derrick's team took first place! And I mentioned it on Twitter - but I feel I must mention it one more time - there is nothing sexier than my Honey out there coaching some little league ball (does that make me a sicko)?? So, I actually took my camera this weekend so I have some pictures to share. Enjoy!


 This is David - we call him Bubba ....


 Up to bat


 Derrick is a phenomenal pitcher


And he hit 2 home runs! 


 The boys! I promise they are a happy group. It was just a long weekend!


Hope everyone has started off to a fabulous week!



Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~


1 comment: