Friday, June 24, 2011

1 Find Made My Whole Week...


So, it's Fabulous Finds Friday. However, I'm so excited over one thing I happened on at the grocery store this week, it's all I really want to share. I'm probably the last one to know (nothing new about that), but I found this magazine and I'm in DIY heaven! There's not enough time in the day to do everything in here I want to do!

Southern Lady Fresh Style 2011

Simple ideas for creative living? Who can't get behind that concept?! If you have yet to pick up a copy of this magazine, you need to promptly go to your nearest store that sells magazines and pick one up! Promise, it's well worth it.

Guess what I'm doing this weekend? You guessed it - headed to the baseball park. Gotta be up at 6:30 a.m. Both boys are playing a tournament this weekend (good news is, for once, they will be at the same place). So, I'm off to pack up snacks and drinks and all our ballpark accessories. In other news, I got a new lawnmower today. Oh, the joys of being a homeowner... but more on that later!

Everyone have a fantastic weekend!

Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment