Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome to Wonderland


"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" ~ Alice


It is no secret if you know me, or if you read my blog, that I'm in love with Alice in Wonderland and all things Alice. I'm a collector of books, dolls, china - you name it, if it's about Wonderland - I'm all over it. So, I thought for my Friday Finds - I would share an Alice in Wonderland version! Hope you enjoy.

"Alice in Wonderland" hollow box






 


 
Alice in Wonderland Pop-up Book



 


In other news - we have made it to Frisco for Jimmy Buffett weekend. However, the weather is beyond horrific and I think I'm getting sick. But I will include a whole seperate pose for all that fun!



Lots of love...


~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment