Friday, May 13, 2011

((Finally)) - Friday time....


This is my edition of Fabulous Finds -  Pinterest pins.... it's kind of a hodge podge... but I loved them all - or otherwise I wouldn't have pinned them.

I think any energy I had this week has been zapped! Anyone else feeling that way? Good news is I get to rest up tonight and spend the day at the ballfield tomorrow with some of my favorite people in the world! Trying to keep up my Detox and not dwell on what a no good, terrible, rotten day this has been - but how truly blessed I am with a wonderful family, amazing friends and a boyfriend who is out of a dream!

Enjoy my little finds and have a fantastic weekend!



alice in wonderland themed weddings - Bing Images


alice in wonderland themed weddings - Bing Images







SALE.  vintage hat- 1950's A LA MODE silk and velvet hat


Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment