Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let me introduce...


So, this would not be a proper account of my life if I didn't introduce you to the key players in it... so, please meet my kiddos....




This is Sullee, Sushi and Boo... they are my fur babies and yes, I would classify myself as a crazy dog lady. I'm okay with that. No, really, I am.

Sullee (the man in black) is my oldest. He is a boston terrier mix and has been with me since college. He was a rescue dog... my best friend in college and I found him on Petfinder.com and drove 4+ hours one weekend to adopt him. He was my birthday gift that year. Needless to say, he and I have been through a lot together.

My little Batman


The next in line is Miss Sushi Lee, a chihuahua mix. She came to me from a wee pup. I was actually there when she was born. She is my sensitive girl and the peacekeeper. She hates any kinda discord or strife in the house and really just wants everyone to get along. She is my little princess ... and Daddy and PaPa's little girl.

Sushi Lee - she's a lover, not a fighter



And then we have the newest addition to the family... Boo Radley. He's been with us about a year. He is a rescue as well. It was one of those 'love at first sight' deals. I knew I didn't need a 3rd dog... but even after walking away and thinking about it for a few hours, I couldn't leave him behind. So, he came to the Elf House to be the baby of the group. And boy... is he a needy little baby. He is Mommy's little boy and doesn't really need anybody but me. He's also mean, jealous and rude. But, he's the baby. What can you do?


Could you say no to this face??


So there you have it. That's the fur crew. We have toys in the bed -- lots of barks and kisses. An occasional dog fight. But I wouldn't have it any other way (although, my boyfriend might disagree). Needless to say, there is never a dull moment at the Elf House!

2 comments:

  1. toys in bed, ahh! story of my life too.
    they're cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you beca lew! they are the loves of my life - for sure!

    ReplyDelete