Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday...


So, my idea is to start a weekly piece that highlights some of the things that are on my radar and that I've put on my wish list... may not be able to get them all... but a girl can dream, can't she?? Let me know what's on your wish list this week!
The book Hello, Cupcake - they have the cutest decorating ideas!
Urban Outfitters - LOVE IT! I've had my eye on this for some time and I've seen it in two other blogs! Maybe it's a sign!
Its bathing suit season! This is the Natalie from Anthropologie. I love the vintage feel.

Adeles new cd. I've only heard her new single, but I absolutely love her voice! So does Jason ;)



This is the Metro Tote from Jane Marvel. I love these purses, they are so very roomy!


These peacock pumps from Plasticland are to die for!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment