Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Little of What We Do


It's been a little over a year since I took the leap of faith and started my own business, Wonderland and Company. It's been quite a ride. A very exciting ride. I feel extremely blessed to have my own business. We've been pretty successful this first year and I never imagined we would have a business, that was profitable, with a loyal customer base. It truly blows my mind!

We've taken our retail locations for Plaster Paint from one to 7, in the span of 9 months. And of course, we are in The Arbors at the world famous First Monday Trade Days in Canton. Probably one of our biggest achievements thus far in the journey. We've really concentrated on building our brand, forming a business plan and developed a website. And it's all come together perfectly.



We really pride ourselves on doing some one of a kind furniture pieces and I wanted to share some of our recent work. We do have a business blog which you can follow along with here. But my personal life and my work life continuously overlap. So, sometimes I add work stuff here and sometimes the business blog gets some of the personal stuff. 

Here's some of my favorite pieces of late: 












If you want to follow along with Wonderland and Company you can find us on Facebook where we are currently having a giveaway for a Plaster Paint starter kit. Or you can stop by and visit our new website here. Or look for us on Instagram - WonderlandandCompany. 


No comments:

Post a Comment