Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday, I'm in ♥




Yeay for the weekend! We have had some serious trials/tribulations/drama in our home this week. Stuff I don't even want to go into here because I don't want to give it any more of my energy and time. Needless to say, I'm excited for our weekend ahead. It's one of the last that we actually have free and won't be consumed with baseball or wedding activities. We plan on taking the kiddos to Movies in the Park tonight to hang out as a family and then are meeting some fantastic friends Saturday at the winery to relax and have some much needed 'adult' time.

I've been playing catch up with my blog reading and internet browsing since taking a hiatus last week, but I still have some great little gems to share with you today!

  • Even thought the wedding planning has basically come to a close and the final details are in place, I'm still obsessed with wedding blogs and entertainment blogs. I couldn't help but swoon when I saw this Alice Meets Antoinette wedding tablescape  and then a Marie Antoinette styled wedding shoot. I really need to start planning/hosting dinner parties and put some of these ideas to good  use!
  • Do you know Nay over at Cover to Cover and Everything Everything In Between? If not, you should! She has the most honest posts and is such a cheerleader to women! She had a great post this week on 10 things you can do for yourself today (which her hubby helped her with, which is so awesome). It's a great list and all very 'doable' and quite inspiring.
  • This list by Literary Inklings on her top ten book to film adaptations. I'm a tad embarrassed to admit that I didn't know a few of these were books to begin with! I'm that person who always wants to read the book before seeing the movie.
  • Seriously, one of the cutest posts I've ever seen you can find here. So creative and cute! I wish I had thought of it myself first!
  • Razing Mayhem had this post that really resonated with me. Parenting is tough, no matter how many kids you have and what ages they are. I've said it before, but will say it again, I truly appreciate honesty from people when it comes to raising kids. We are all going through the same things, so we should be able to depend on and support each other.

I probably missed a lot of great stuff this past week while I was hiding out and not doing much. So, please share with me what you loved this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment