Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday, I'm in ♥




Well, my wedding festivities officially begin this weekend! One of my best friends is throwing me a lingerie shower Saturday evening out at the lake - and I'm beyond excited! I can't wait to get together with some of my favorite ladies, have some cocktails and just unwind and relax! Not to mention, giggle and be completely inappropriate (which is a must at a lingerie shower)! I promise to take lots of fun pictures to show you on an upcoming 'I'm Getting Married Monday' post!

So, let me share with you some of my favorites from this week and get the heck out of here! I'm ready to get the weekend and the party started!


  • This post from Acute Designs. I love to hear others peoples confessions and secrets, don't you?

  • Diary of a Domestic Failure is keeping it real with this post on how when it comes to looks, women are their own worst critics. I love the before and after aspect she does, just to show how much work we put into getting ourselves all 'dolled' up. And that we all fight insecurities!

  • I am an organization junkie. But with my full house, it's so much harder to stay organized these days. So, I absolutely fell in love with Elsie's Organization Tips over at A Beautiful Mess. I love to see how people use unique and fun things to simplify their life!

  • A Stepmom's Say reflects on ten years of marriage - a happy marriage. She shares her list of things that have contributed to keeping her marriage strong. I love her blog because she is a step-mom as well and has endured the hardships and joys of doing it and has been a success! Which means, David and I can get through anything and be a success too!

  • Did you know that Justin Timberlake is not just a hottie/singer/actor - did I mention hottie? But he also has a home design line out too? Yep, apparently he is a 'international style icon' and has partnered up with  Estee Stanley to give us HomeMint.

  • I became smitten by yet another book this week. I'm starting to love the trip to our public library, which I once dreaded before. See which book stole my heart this week and I just couldn't put down! If this continues, I may have to start a book review feature!
What are you loving this week? Please share! I love new things!!

3 comments:

  1. Sound like sooooo much fun :)

    Hope you have a lovely time, can not wait to see the pictures :)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up to my post...have a happy Friday and fun at your wedding festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love another blogger to jump on board with me doing book reviews! :D Yay for bookworms! I will have to add that one to my Goodreads to-read list!

    ReplyDelete