Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm Getting Married Monday


Well today you can find me over at my dear friend Kelly's blog, Living Apockylypse, for a guest post. It ties in nicely to I'm Getting Married Monday because it's all about love and finding your 'happily ever after.'




I was stoked when she asked me to post in honor of her and Mr. Wonderful's wedding anniversary. So, I worked up a little something-something for her that is a different perspective on my love story. One I haven't even shared here at my page. So, that should intrigue you enough to stop by and check it out here.

And tell her hello and Happy Anniversary!

And make sure you come back tomorrow. I've got another true story on my journey in motherhood - and it's a doozy! I promise, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment