Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Friends of the Elf House


Today I want to introduce you to a few of my wonderful friends (I hate to even say sponsors, they are truly more friends). I've asked them to not only tell you a little about them, but posed a couple of questions for them to answer!

I know if you are anything like me, you want more substance out of a blogs sponsors. That's what I'm hoping to give my lovely readers moving forward. Why not pick these ladies brains while they are stopping by for the month and see how they can teach us and inspire us!

Make sure you stop by and show them some love and let them know you heard about them at the Elf House!

And most importantly, enjoy what they have to say!!



 Blog    Twitter    Facebook


1. What is one goal for 2012 that you've set for yourself and you are determined to accomplish?

"I set 12 goals in 2012. The most important one is to get back to a healthy weight. Cliche... I know. I'm doing great so far with a little help from 30 Day Shred, the Love Food: Lose Weight plan, and my supportive husband."


2. What is one piece of advice that you would give to newbie bloggers/crafters/shop owners?

"Network, network and then network some more. You will meet great people, make new friends and gain a lot of exposure for your business."



Blog     Twitter     Facebook


1. What is one goal for 2012 that you've set for yourself and you are determined to accomplish?

"One of my main goals for the year is to express who I am more, and concern myself less with who people think I should be."


2. What is one piece of advice that you would give to newbie bloggers/crafters/shop owners?

"Be yourself. Having a niche is great for some people, but blog about what you love. I promise that someone will love it."  


I told you they were fabulous. I will have even more advice coming out next week from some more of my fantastic friends, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment