Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Thought for Thursday {Giving Thanks}


So, I'm sure if you're on Facebook you've seen the same thing going around. All these people posting daily what they are thankful for. I find it a little annoying (no offense if you are taking part), and it got me to thinking. Why do people only take the time to count their blessings or give thanks during the month of November? I mean, I understand it is the month of Thanksgiving - but shouldn't we be giving thanks daily for what we have?

I know I'm guilty of it. I don't thank God enough for what I have and I'm constantly doing the 'I need', 'I want' or 'Please give me'. When in actuality, I have more than I could possibly deserve! So, I personally want to challenge myself to be mindful and thankful daily of all my many blessings. And I challenge you to do the same.



Pinned Image




mama marchand’s musings

2 comments:

  1. truly wonderful post...I vow to do this as well...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you, great post as always ;0)
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete