Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear Santa v. 3


Time for another installment of my Dear Santa list! My list is pretty big - but there are just too many fabulous things out there to share with you! If you missed my first two lists, you can find them here and here.

The truth is, I will probably not get anything off my wish list this year because I have four precious kiddos that will be taking all of our resources for the gift buying season! But it's nice to dream, isn't it?

This is my anchor themed edition. It is no secret that I'm obsessed with anchors. For those of you who don't know why, a brief history. I was a sorority girl in college (well, still am a sorority girl - it's a life long thing). I pledged the Delta Gamma House at Texas State University in San Marcos, TX my junior year of college. Best decision of my life and I'm pro-sorority all the way (maybe a blog post about that later). Our symbol is the anchor - which stands for Hope. So, like any good DG girl, I've been collecting anchors ever since my pledge semester!

So, on with the list:




1. Hope by Declaration Clothing (it comes in both Men and Women's sizes)

2. You're My Anchor Necklace by blockpartypress (one of my very favorite Esty shops)

3. Anchor necklace with swallow by TheMerchantMariner

4. Custom anchor TOMS by shandke (I'm dying for these)


What do you collect? Do you have something in particular that you just can't get enough of??

2 comments:

  1. I love this little themed post concept you have going. :) I collect coffee and cofee-themed stuff because that's what my kitchen & dining room is decorated in and I happen to be addicted to caffeine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thank you for posting my necklace! You have a lovely blog. =)

    ReplyDelete