Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Thought for Thursday {My True Love}


Pinned Image

I pinned this on Pinterest a while back. My caption read 'it only took me 31 years to find it.' That couldn't be a more true a statement. My mother and girlfriends always told me that I would find Mr. Right when I wasn't looking. Well,  I wasn't looking. And he didn't come in the package I had dreamed of since I was young. But, he couldn't be more perfect. And I can't wait to grow old with him.

He told me last night, 'I love to bicker with you.' Really? Who likes to bicker? It feels like we've been together forever. I feel like he is honestly my other half. We always joke our family is a team, he is the coach and I'm the manager. It couldn't be more true.



When I tell him how extremely lucky I am, he always replies 'it wasn't luck, it was fate.' Which is why I'm in the process of planning for my very first tattoo - which will be the word 'fate' on my wrist. He is right. It's not luck to find the person that your soul connects with and you could never live without.

Okay, I'm done with the cheesey for today!

mama marchand’s musings


Lots of Love... 

3 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet...... i wish you many more happy years together
    Love Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely wasn't looking for Nathan when I found him so I couldn't agree more. Love the tattoo idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ditto Ashley - I was so NOT looking for someone when I met the hubs ... the rest is history. ;)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete