Friday, September 16, 2011

*Fill in the Blank Friday


I'm linking up with The Little Things We Do  today for 'Fill in the Blank Friday.' Thought it would be a nice fun way to wrap up my week! We have lots of big weekend plans - 13th Birthday party, our towns annual festival and maybe, just maybe, starting decorating for Halloween!


1. You should always take time to spend time with those you love the most. Life is short.

2.  Dogs make the world a happier place to be.

3. I can hardly wait for   next weekend! Out of town trip just the Mister and me. Kid free!

4.    Sunday   is my favorite day of the week.

5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is  watching Lockup Raw marathons with my sweetie on the weekends .

6. If I could, I would   stay at home to be a Mom and just create and write all day long.

7. I rather like    having breakfast for dinner.





Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment