Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, Monday


Well, I have the kids + 1 additional friend in the backyard splashing and soaking up the sun in my parents pool. I'm keeping it cool inside with this little girl:






Her name is Lilly. She is one of my aunts 3 dogs. My aunt is in town visiting and picking up my Grandma, who has been staying here for the last 2 weeks. The good news is that as I type, my aunt and mother are putting up crown molding in my living area! So, score for me! I can't wait to see how it changes the look of the house.

We had a nice, uneventful weekend. The mister and I got to spend some much needed one on one time yesterday. Granted, that meant shopping for socks and underwear and volleyball knee pads (all for the kids), but we did sneak in a nice lunch and had a lot of time to chat, hold hands and just enjoy one another. We've decided this is a 'must do' at least twice a month (I was thinking weekly, but I won't push my luck)!




I signed up for 30 Days of Lists! I'm pretty excited! We get started September 1. You can check out the course and pre-register at Campfire Chic. I'm excited and have my notebook ready - however, I'm thinking I need to design something of my own. What do you think?!

I'm also doing the E-Course from After Nine to Five  called Blog 101. It is "an e-course on making blogging work for you and your style." I figure that since I'm still a newbie and trying to find my 'voice' and what I really want my blog to reflect.

I'm excited about both courses! I also have 2 projects that I'm planning on starting in the next week or so and I will share those as I get started!





Words to live by, don't you think? I think it has taken a lot of courage to make some of the changes that I have in my life! Still a lot of settling down with everyone at the Elf House, but we have established our House Rules and are getting a little bit of order. I know it can't all happen overnight - but we will get there eventually!

Everyone have a beautiful week!

Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment