Thursday, August 11, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Gardens


So sorry I've been MIA for most of this week. Between bloody noses, getting hit in the head with a baseball and what I'm thinking is a stomach virus, it's been a busy week. Yesterday I barely moved from bed and didn't even turn on my computer once (which is how you know I wasn't feeling well)! Back to the land of the living today - although not feeling 100%. Have the kids in the pool and I'm trying to get caught up!

Today, I'm linking up with Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop again. The prompt for the week is Gardens. When I think of gardens the first thing that comes to mind is English Gardens. I've been in love with the look and feel of these for as long as I can remember. When I actually got to visit England, I fell in love even more. I just love that there is no rhyme or reason to them - no particular order - everything just runs free. I always associate English Gardens with Alice in Wonderland for some reason - maybe just the overall magical feel of them. So, here is some Garden Love I've found over the last week. Enjoy!











So, how does your garden grow??


Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~





2 comments:

  1. Love!
    Hope you’re feeling better? :)
    Hugs Claire xxo
    p.s if you ever come to England again, I’ll show you a garden like “Alice in Wonderland “

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These gardens are very Secret Garden-ish! My garden wouldn't grow. LOL

    ReplyDelete