Monday, July 18, 2011

Schedule Please?!?


So, I can't complain. I'm loving being able to stay at home! More than anything, I'm loving getting to stay at home with the kiddos and enjoy them before school starts back. I keep telling the boy that God made me to be a Mom, I just didn't know it until he + 4 came into my life! He sent me the sweetest text today:

"I want you to know that it means the world to me that you have accepted me & the kids - you are putting a lot on the line for us - we have came into your perfect life & rearranged everything (in a good way) thank you for making room for us in your heart & in your life."






I mean, how sweet is that? And the kids are super excited about moving in, so now I just have to get their rooms ready and we have to get them moved in before school starts (Aug. 22nd). They didn't even complain to much today when we talked about setting up a schedule here at home when school starts back and how we are going to do things (have I mentioned I'm uber organized and a planner to the max)?

So, speaking of schedules - I need one now that I'm not working. We are staying up way too late and sleeping in even later! My eating schedule is off and I didn't get anything accomplished today other than watching movies with the kids! Not that I'm complaining, but if I'm going to be at home, I've got to get back into a schedule that works for me and where I actually get some things done!

In other news, we have an off day from the ball field today!



Derrick's All Star team has won both it's games and so we are headed into the next round tomorrow night. We thought we might be done after this State tournament, but the way things are looking, we may be headed to Nationals (in North Carolina). I'll keep everyone posted. I know one thing, he may be the baby of the family and he may have been the hardest to win over, but he is definitely our little super star!




Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday. I actually have a list for tomorrow, so today was my 'free day' and I have to get back to it starting in the morning!


Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment