Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Style Inspiration Is...


Emma Pillsbury!!! I absolutely adore Ms. Pillsbury's style! If you don't know who this character is, you're obviously not a Gleek (but I will try not to hold that against you)! Not only is she the cutest, sweetest, most OCD character there is to love - her style is totally fabulous in my book! Here is a glimpse:




So, there is the most amazing blog out there called What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear that I am now obsessed with! You must go check it out! I found these gorgeous outfits there - and I think I need a personal shopper and stylist to help me put this look together - because I want it NOW!


Emma's Closet Grape Scene

Untitled



Emma's Closet Red Eiffel



Emma's Closet 23


Does anyone else love Ms. Pillsburys style as much as me? Do you have a character that you lust for thier closet?!

Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~

1 comment:

  1. I love her style also! Mike says that I dress like a librarian/ kindergarten teacher because I live in cardigans. If I could have any character's wardrobe it would be Melinda's (Jennifer Love Hewitt)from Ghost Whisperer.

    ReplyDelete