Monday, July 4, 2011

An Outing to Trade Days....


Mom and I went to Canton Trade Days on Friday. We try to go whenever we can. It always happens the weekend before the first Monday of the month. Canton is a mixture of vendors with handmade goodies, vintage finds, junk, food and everything in between. If you're looking for it, you can probably find it there! It's about an 1.5 hours from where we live - so we get up early and try to hit it before it gets too hot and before all the good stuff is gone! I got a few good things this trip. Enjoy some of the pictures from the day!

It was a beautiful day for shopping!


My California Crepe with turkey and avocado!


Mom had a Gyro.


Mom got a great little top in this material.


 Garlic Parmesan Popcorn & Italian Popcorn - Yummo-o!








This was my big find of the day! $30! Can't wait to re-paint it!






ME! Hot and sweaty, but happy!


We've had a busy weekend thus far. We had 3 different ball games yesterday, in 3 different towns, at 3 different times! Made for a long day! Today we are taking the kiddos to my parents for ribs and swimming before we go play another baseball game!! Oh, the life!

No fireworks for us. Our town has decided to cancel our fireworks celebration because we are in the middle of a draught! So, everyone else enjoy some for us!

I took tomorrow off from work too! So glad. I'm going to get my shaggy hair cut and highlighted. You know looking good always makes you feel good!

Happy 4th!


Lots of Love...




~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment