Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday - Lanai Edition


I follow a blog called Tails to Tell that a fabulous lady named Lindsay hosts! I first got turned on to her blog because every Tuesday she does this fantastic feature on a furry doggy friend of someone! We all know I'm a sucker for dogs and after keeping up with her blog I've realized she's a pretty fantastic lady! She lives in Hawaii (I know, how cool is that) and one day posted about updating her lanai. Being the inquisitive creature I am, I had to ask, 'what's a lanai?' This was her answer:

"Totally not a stupid question! I had no idea until I moved here, but now I hear it all the time (even on Golden Girls!)... Haha! It can be like a screened in porch type thing or a patio space. I'm not sure of the technical definition, but here people refer to rooms like mine (sort of like a sun room with no A/C), balconies, covered patios, and even rooftop outdoor spaces as lanais."

So, of course, I then had to spend half a day researching and pinning pictures of lanais. Which I found some that I would really love to have! So enjoy! And please, stop over and say hi to Lindsay at Tails to Tell.









What are you obsessed with this week? Anything you find yourself 'pinning' more than others?

Everyone have a fantastic weekend!


Lots of love....

~Manda Jane~

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thanks for the love! Glad I could jump start an interest in lanais! :)

    ReplyDelete