Friday, April 22, 2011

Fabulous Finds - Favorite Shops Edition...


Thought I would do a Fabulous Finds edition that come straight from the stores I have 'loved' on Etsy. I guess you could say I'm a pretty eclectic person. My home isn't one certain 'style' - it's a compilation of all things that I love... from Native American art, tea cups, birds, Alice in Wonderland... the list goes on and on. However, it all just -works- I continuously get comments on how pretty my home is and how it all works so well. So, I'm going to continue to not give it too much thought and surround myself with the things I love...

So, here a few things I've run across that I love...



Altered vintage plate titled Zombie Love, Wedding Portrait by BeatUpCreations. Maybe I haven't mentioned previsouly, but among my things I'm somewhat obsessed with, zombies are at the top of the list!


Flight ring by dillondesigns. It's an acrylic ring with waterproof ink, edged in gold paint. It would be hard for me to choose just one ring design from this shop. There are soooo many cute ones!

This Ship Wig Masquerade Cosmetic Pouch by MadameCupcake. How cool is that fabric?




Adore this Victorian House Original Papercut Art by tinatarnoff. This is handmade, all cut from a single sheet of paper. I think this would look beautiful in my home!




Alice in Wonderland and the Cheshire Cat - Contemporary Folk Art Doll Set from cartbeforethehorse. I believe this would be a perfect addition to my Alice in Wonderland collection.

Anything you've had your eye on this week?


Lots of love...

~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment