Monday, February 20, 2012

Q & A with Owls and Lace




Anna is a 20 year old college Sophomore, newly single and the brains behind Owls and Lace. She is trying to figure out where she wants to go with her life and manages to end up in the weirdest situations on a daily basis. She's a little obsessed with clothes and owls. She categorizes herself as a 'girly girl' but isn't afraid to ge3t her hands dirty and chase what she wants.

So, lets have Anna answer a few fun questions for us!


What are your 3 daily blog reads and why?
1. The Daybook - I love her style; she's an incredible inspiration
2. Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde - She cracks me up and is so real about life.
3. Living In Yellow - She always leaves me feeling cheerful.


What is one goal for 2012 you are determined to accomplish?
Figure out who I am and where I want to go with my life.


What one piece of advice do you have for new bloggers?
Stay true to yourself. It doesn't all happen overnight, so don't force it.


What's one silly thing nobody would ever guess about you?
I am the queen of bedroom dance parties in the morning.


Thanks to Anna for letting us get to know her a little better! Make sure you stop by her space Owls and Lace and show her some love! Make sure you mention that you met her here!

Stay tuned for some great advice for new bloggers and crafters coming up later this week from my awesome friends and sponsors!

1 comment:

  1. What great answers! Checking out her blog now :)

    I also love The Daybook and really want 2012 to be a soul searching year for myself.

    ps, new to your blog as well, love it!

    Much love, Kelly
    www.labellecoeurblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete