Monday, November 28, 2011

Wanna Swap??


Well, as crazy as it is, December has snuck up on us! Which means, I want to open up my little blog to some new friends if you're interested. You would be joining the ranks with some uber talented and fantastic women who are currently swapping buttons with me!





This is my December offer:

FREE BUTTON SWAPS


I'm opening up spots here at Elf House Chronicles for a monthly button swap. I will run an ad on my blog in exchange for any size ad space on your blog. You can promote your blog or shop - whatever you like! I will keep the ads spots to minimum, in order to get you the most exposure, so please email me here  if you are interested in participating or have any questions.


What else is in it for you:
 
200 X 100 ad
 
Choice of a guest post or group feature ( I have something a little different for the group feature in December - something fun)
 
Giveaway option


My blog is still somewhat small, but growing by the day! I have some fabulous and loyal followers! And I would love to have some of you fabulous people becoming part of my little Elf House family!

If you're just interested in a guest post or feature or maybe just a giveaway, I would love to hear from you about that too! Just shoot me an email (elfhousedelights @ gmail .com).

2 comments: