Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday



Linking up again today with the little things we do for Fill In the Blank Friday!

  
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an archaeologist when I grew up.

 
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a full-time stay at home mom who could blog and craft full time.


3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  Michael Jackson. No lie. I danced my entire life and when I was younger I always thought, "if I could just dance like him, life would be complete."


4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    a flapper. I was lucky that I had not only my dance costumes to choose from each year, but my Moms as well. I was pretty well set for Halloweens.


5. My favorite childhood toy was  legos. I had so many of those things and would spend hours building stuff.


6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I ...honestly, it would have been my teenage years when I made some poor judgments in the people I chose to date. Enough said.


7. I get daily inspiration from  Pinterest, bloggers and my dear sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. I always liked to watch other children play with legos, but i never "got" it. LOL. I could only build blocks. I hope that #2 on your list happens soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legos were definitely fun to play with! I liked building things, but I also loved taking things apart to see how they worked. That got me in trouble a few times...LOL!

    ReplyDelete