Wednesday, August 17, 2011

And the Countdown Begins...


First of all, if  you're reading this and have left me a previous comment and haven't heard back from me - my apologies. I don't know about you, but Blogger is acting up with me AGAIN and I can't leave comments, see my followers, etc. Which also means that I've been reading all your lovely blog postings and haven't been able to comment!

If you were sitting here with me today you would see the goofy grin on my face and the excited sparkle in my eyes. Why is this? Well, mainly because school starts back Monday! All 4 kiddos are back to the grind and that means that life is getting ready to get a lot more organized around here as we get on a serious schedule!

Organization/structure/schedules = happy Amanda

Sitting and having lunch with my friend Kristi yesterday, we were talking about all my recent adventures into Mommyhood (she's been a Momma for some time now, and one I truly admire). She goes, 'wow, I would have taken you for a pushover! you're whipping those kids into shape.'
Yep.
That's the plan!

In other news, I'm starting back to a real live 8 to 5 job on Monday! As much as I've loved staying home with the kids - and would like nothing more than to continue to stay at home, our checking account tells another story! 4 kids takes a lot of money and that means 2 working parents. So, all those fantastic projects I had planned to start Monday in a quiet house will have to be put off until who knows when (maybe when all the kids graduate and move out one day)!

Hope everyone is having a great week! We are off to do schedule pick up, have a friend spending the night, some swimming to do and just enjoying our last few days of summer break.
Did I mention we have waited until Saturday to do our back to school clothes shopping? I'm sure that will be an adventure in itself!!!


Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment