Friday, June 3, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday {{Baseball Edition}}


So, I've slacked the last couple of weeks with my Fabulous Finds on Friday. What can I say? Life is super busy right now! So, in honor of the thing that has been keeping me on the go - I'm doing a baseball themed post. My sweetie's 2 lovely boys made All Stars and I'm so super psyched for them! However, this means our baseball season now extends well into July and beyond - but, I love every minute of it! My friends who know me best think I might have lost my mind - I've NEVER been one to sit out at in the heat all day at some event or get real excited about kids in general (never even really wanted my own) - but since these 4 kiddos came into my life, my world has been turned upside down. I never knew I could find so much joy and happiness in having a life that involved kids. I'm smitten and I'm hooked.

SO, without further ado, in honor of my All Stars Derrick and David, my baseball finds for the week (I mean, if I'm going to be a ballpark girl, you might as well do it in style)!

So first up - my honey definitely needs this shirt for our little ball players!

Proud Dad Of... Personalized With Any Names - Black and White Cotton Baseball Jersey - FREE SHIPPING COUPON Father's Day Sale



Who says baseball can't be fashionable?! Love this necklace that you can put the kids initials on!

Softball/Baseball Glove Charm, Initial Disc and Pearl/Birthstone Sterling Silver CONVERSATION Necklace - Hand Stamped



I'm really wanting to do the boys room in this bedding that I found at Pottery Barn Kids! So cute!

<em>American League</em>™ Quilted Bedding



And what would a baseball room be without a personalized sign??




And to capture all the memories from the ball park and all this winning that we are doing!

Baseball Photo Frame


So, any of you baseball Moms or Aunts or Sisters? Would love to hear about other people spending time out at the ball park and tips and tricks and ways to stay sane with all this travelling!


Everyone have a fantastic weekend! Guess what I'll be doing?! You got it - baseball!



Lots of Love...
~Manda Jane~

































No comments:

Post a Comment