Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let's Hear It For the Boy...


So, I've been somewhat of a bad blogger the last few days. Still battling my staph infection and not feeling all that wonderful. I know, excuses, excuses. So as I was trying to go to bed and texting back and forth with my wonderful boyfriend in our nightly ritual, and for some reason I thought about this song from Footloose by Deniece Williams. I probably thought about it because my boyfriend is basically amazing and I try to be his cheerleader every single day. Not to mention, who doesn't love Footloose? I love to crank this song up in the house or in the car and dance like nobody is watching! So - please enjoy. I promise, more substantial posts to come.

P.S. Please feel free to check out all the awesome fashion that abounds in this video!



Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment