Friday, April 15, 2011

My Friday Finds....


So, maybe I've been living under a rock. Or maybe it's because I've just taken to the world of blogging and all things creative. But, this is the first week I've been on Mod Clothing to have a look around. Can I just say, a litle piece of heaven? There are not enough hours in the day for me to lust over all the things on there that I dream of owning one day! So, because of my great discovery, a thousand years behind everyone else, I am making my Fabulous Finds Friday solely dedicated to Mod Cloth. Hope you enjoy - what are some of your favorite Mod Cloth finds??












Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I'm off from working today - blogging from the garage sale we're having! Wish I was out there looking for the treasures!
 
 
Lots of love...
 
~Manda Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment