Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fabulous Finds (just one day late)...


It has been one kind of week. Busy, hectic, stressful. I didn't even know what day it was most of the week. Didn't even realize yesterday was really Friday for the most part of the day. I'm using that as my excuse that my Fabulous Finds Friday didn't go up! So, I present, one day late, my finds for the week:


Starburst GummiBursts - these little things are a party in your mouth! They are not only a gummy Starburst but they have a liquid center. They are quite addicting and you can't eat just one. In fact, I ate a whole bag in about a day and a half!





These dog collars from Modcloth. I saw them pop up under the new arrivals and think they are so stylish and cute - just the way our little family wants to roll! There are enough different designs that each one of my little ones can have their own style and not have to match!





Double Knockout Roses. These are a recent find - but one of my loves. I have these planted around my house and they are gorgeous. I do not, repeat, do not have a green thumb. I forget to water. I'm not good on plant maintenance. But these beauties are very hardy, they bloom all the time and take very little TLC. Perfect for my house. So perfect in fact, I'm going out this morning to buy 4 more to round out my little Elf House!





I got a dress similar to this one at Walmart last week. They have some really cute summer and sundresses in right now. I always make a quick trip through their Junior section to see what I might find that I could use with or pair with something else. I was pleasantly surprised to find a super cute summer dress for $12. Can't beat that!

Susie Rose - Juniors Ruffled Button Down Dress


What have you found lately that you love? I'm off to buy roses and maybe plant my little veggies (will post about that adventure later) - and getting dressed up for dinner tonight!


Lots of Love...

~Manda Jane~


No comments:

Post a Comment